Phoenix Escape Room is now hiring for this new, exciting, interactive experience. Are you outgoing? Do you like to pull pranks on your friends? Well now you can join our team in creating an adventurous and immersive experience for our guests.
We are looking for candidates to be our Game Master
You will be introducing, managing, and resetting games when we have bookings. You will be expected to know the games inside and out to optimize our guests’ experience and give them clues along the way. The most important part of this job is solving problems very quickly and paying attention to details to make sure everything is in working order. This job is ever changing depending on the day.
- Must be available to consistently work weekends and an occasional night during the week (total 10-20 hours a week)
- Welcome guests and introduce them to the game by giving ground rules, helpful tips, and the specific scenario they signed up for
- Know every step of each escape and give clues accordingly
- Solve problems with games as they occur
- Assist guests throughout the games
- Reset the rooms after each use
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Abide by all company policies and laws of Arizona
You’re a people person and know a thing or two about customer service. You pay attention to details and double check things to make sure everything is correct. You can multitask at any given point and you remain calm in the face of a storm.
- Be able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Friendly, fun, and energetic
- at least 16 years of age
Phoenix Escape Room provides a challenging, immersive experience that will transport you to a battle against time.
Please provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
Oops! We could not locate your form.